• Near everything, BUT outside the commotion
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen (snacks and water, too!)
• Gated, private parking lot
• Onsite washer + dryer (detergent and softener, too!)
• Smart TV w/ Netflix & Hulu + Antenna
• ~5 min drive to Mass Ave Cultural District
• ~9 min drive to Convention Center/Lucas Oil Stadium
• 1 block West to Kroger grocery store
• 1 block West to Blue Indy rental cars
• Quiet neighborhood (check reviews!)
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Is this your first booking on Airbnb? Use this link to receive $40 off your stay: ...
The building is locked at all times, in addition to your apartment. Once you book, you will receive your PIN and instructions to get in the building.
PLEASE let us know how we can make your stay more comfortable or convenient.
You will have access to the entire apartment. This space is exclusively used for AirBNB guests!
This space will be all yours, but should you need anything, let me know and I can make it happen as soon as possible!
The Kennedy King Neighborhood is part of the Old Northside. Funds from the city/state have been created to rehabilitate neighborhoods that were in disrepair. Over last several years, the entire area has VASTLY IMPROVED. You are at the heart of it!
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services:
For $20 in Uber credit, use my code - ryanf3883ue
For $20 in Lyft credit, use my code - ryan195144
→ Blue-Indy offers electric cars for checkout 1 block away. Search for "blue-indy" in a browser
→ IndyGo has regular bus lines that run 2 blocks away. Search for "IndyGo" in a browser
Please remember that you're staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
• Post ID: 34326337 indianapolis