Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 2:00 AM
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you're looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry:leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We're committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
Job Summary 13;
Job Description 13;
Identifies and develops new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Responsible for the implementation of strategic and tactical sales account plans. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
* Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
* Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, attain additional business, and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross:sell and up:sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
* Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customers organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
* Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the companys entire product suite. May have more in:depth knowledge on a subset of products and/or services.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
* 7+ years of industry sales experience.
* Experience with Salesforce preferred.
* Experience in solution selling IP, data, voice, and video network services.
* Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales.
* Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close.
* Self:motivated, pro:active, results:oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
* Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience
* Experience: 7+ yrs
* Education Level: Bachelors Degree
* Field Of Study: Business, Marketing/Sales, or similar
* A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gen
• Location: Indianapolis
• Post ID: 34624712 indianapolis