Retail Pricing Associate, Flex: Greenwood, IN, Macy's Greenwood Park - Macys (Indianapolis, IN)
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:48 AM
The Pricing Associate is responsible for ensuring markdowns are taken in a timely and accurate manner. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
The Flex schedule is designed to allow Macy's to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Process merchandise to Floor ready standards and assist with the placement of merchandise on the sales floor
- Provide feedback or call the Price Change Hotline on signing issues such as pricing errors, advertising errors, ticketing errors, and missing signs
- Assist Merchandise Team Lead in operational tasks such as markdowns, return to vendors (RTVs) and transfers and merchandising tasks such as floor moves and back stocking; participate in physical inventory and markdown processes
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Communication Skills:Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Physical Demands:This position requires constant moving and standing.
Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive
hours. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs. May
occasionally be required to reach, stoop, kneel,
crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above
eye level. Involves close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and focus adjustment.
Other skills: Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a
team. Ability to collaborate and function as a member
of a team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Should be comfortable with the use of computers and
frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail
hours, which may include day, evening, weekends,
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Indianapolis
• Post ID: 21510262 indianapolis