A Senior Real Estate Marketing Consultant is a real estate agent who manages the entire transaction process of a property purchase or sale. This position is best geared to consultants who have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to manage a large portfolio of clients. Consultants are knowledgeable about the real estate market and are able to provide expert advice to their clients as they prepare to make the largest purchase or sale of their lives.
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate transaction process and offer advice on how to best market their home and how to best position themselves to purchase a home
- Oversee and negotiate the terms of contract for real estate sales and purchases
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your consultation services and your real estate listings
- Understand and be able to consult with clients about your local real estate market
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, appraisal, appraiser, marketing, marketing representative, market trend, portfolio, researcher
• Post ID: 35281392 indianapolis