A Sales and Purchasing Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the real estate transaction process. Real estate is an exciting industry that is fast-paced and always changing, and consultants are essential in helping clients through the overwhelming process of selling and purchasing property. Through showings, open houses, contract negotiations and expert advice, a real estate consultant can make the intimidating process of selling and buying real estate less stressful for a client. This position is for consultants who have excellent customer service skills and can confidently advocate for their clients' best interests.
- Help clients find the perfect home through showings and open houses
- Consult with clients to make their home marketable and create marketing solutions to sell their property quickly and for good value
- Act as mediator during mutual acceptance negotiations and writing up of purchase and sale contracts
- Follow up with clients regarding their real estate sales and purchasing needs
- Be up-to-date on your local real estate market and consult with clients on comparable homes in the area
- Communicate promptly and regularly with all clients
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, residential, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 35501392 indianapolis