A Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate is a real estate agent who assists clients with the process of selling a home. In this position, you will work at our retail office where clients will come to you to find out how to price their home, make it stand out in the real estate market and respond to offers. Since you will be based out of our retail office, you will be the first person clients interact with, so excellent customer services skills is essential.
- Stay up-to-date on local real estate sales and listings so you can price homes in your portfolio appropriately
- Be able to alternate working out of the retail office and out in the field for home showings and open houses
- Offer resources to clients so they can stage their home and make any necessary repairs
- Represent clients' interests when offers are made on their home and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Advertise your Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate services to the local community
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: home, house, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, sales agent
• Post ID: 35309332 indianapolis