A Real Estate Sales Professional is also known as a real estate agent and advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Sales Professionals to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. The candidate should excel in customer service and understand the intricacies of home purchases and sales.
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients best interests
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate sales services
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: agent, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
• Post ID: 35009232 indianapolis