As a Real Estate Professional, you will be responsible for facilitating interaction between buyers and sellers of Real Estate. This requires not only good administrative skills, but also a charismatic personality. Real Estate organizations are searching for proactive, self-managing, individuals who have a desire to provide the best possible experience for the customer. The Real Estate Professional position is geared to people who are driven by personal achievement, able to self-manage, and able to manage large networks of customers and prospects.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Educate customers on real estate market trends.
- Answer questions regarding paperwork associated with real estate.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a large network of prospects.
- Assist potential clients with decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers to provide the best possible experience.
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: agent, broker, house, housing, listing, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent
• Post ID: 35491912 indianapolis