In the Real Estate Marketing Associate career, opportunities to self-manage, work independently, and manage databases are commonplace. As a Marketing Associate (sometimes referred to as an agent) in Real Estate, the possibility for growth is nearly unlimited. The Real Estate Marketing Associate position is geared to highly independent individuals. Because Real Estate is individually driven, the possibilities for motivated workers are endless. Ideally, Real Estate Marketing Associates are ambitious, personable, and driven by personal achievement.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Advertise your marketing associate services to the local community
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
• Post ID: 35230797 indianapolis