A Home Buyer's Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides clients through the exciting process of purchasing a home. In this position, you will consult with a large portfolio of clients about searching for a home, putting in an offer and negotiating contract terms. Clients depend on Home Buyer's Consultants to offer them expert advice about the real estate market and to equip them to reach the most favorable deal possible. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to multi-task a substantial portfolio of clients, all with different and unique consultation needs.
- Show home buyers various properties that are best suited to their needs and desires
- Provide consultation services when submitting an offer to help your client get a favorable deal
- Advise client and mediate between home buyer and seller when drafting a real estate transaction contract
- Be available to consult with clients and answer all questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Understand your local real estate market
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: agent, home, housing, listing, realtor, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 35225662 indianapolis