A Customer Service Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their property purchasing and selling needs. As a Customer Service Agent, you will help clients get their home ready for sale and will advise them as they receive offers and will advocate for them during negotiations. This position is geared towards agents who have stellar customer service skills, are able to communicate well and are able to multitask with a vast client and real estate portfolio.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis before during and after their home purchase or sale
- Make appointments to take clients on home showings
- Help clients choose a price for their home that is competitive with the local market
- Keep informed on new home listings and sales
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients in your portfolio
- Advertise your Customer Service Agent skills to the local community
- Network with other Customer Service Agents when advocating for your clients
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: associate, call center, call center specialist, customer care associate, customer service, customer service representative, customer service specialist, service agent, service representative, service specialist
• Post ID: 35085837 indianapolis