The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: admin, administrator, director of real estate, manager of real estate, mentorship, program manager, project manager, real estate director, real estate manager, senior director
• Post ID: 35108452 indianapolis