A Business Development Representative (Real Estate) is commonly referred to as a real estate agent. Business Development Representatives assist their customers through every facet of the process of buying and selling real estate. A real estate transaction is overwhelming and stressful for many people, so clients depend on Business Development Representatives to help them with things like pricing their home, marketing it well, mediating during negotiations and creating a sales contract. Business Development Representatives must be customer-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work with clients to get their property ready for listing and help them stage it and price it competitively
- Assist clients with the home search process and help them find a home that meets their needs
- Work with fellow Business Development Representatives to represent your customers and reach agreement on the sale or purchase of a property
- Understand your local real estate environment and be informed on home sales and listings
- Network with potential clients to add them to your portfolio and communicate with current clients to make sure their needs are being met
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
• Post ID: 34921492 indianapolis