A Bi-Lingual Real Estate Agent assists clients with the sale and purchase of their property. Real Estate sales and purchasing can be an intimidating process, so clients will be looking for your expertise on how to get their home ready to sell for a good price and how to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative real estate agents who have stellar customer service skills.
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show-ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
About Carpenter Realtors
With 31 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
Associated topics: home, listing consultant, realtor, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 34739582 indianapolis