8111 South Emerson Avenue
WHAT WE NEED
Educator with a purpose
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Clinical and non-clinical training programs serve a higher purpose than continuing education. Ultimately these programs are focused on improving the quality of patient care. The Clinical Educator must develop and lead sessions with these goals in mind.
Do you enjoy collaborating with others? Are you good at developing educational programs with goals and standards in mind? Do you love teaching? We have a special place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for designing, managing and delivering clinical and non-clinical programs that will enhance employee workplace expertise.
- Facilitate the development of clinical excellence in assigned areas through active participation in orientation, training and ongoing staff development.
- Demonstrate knowledge of evidence-based learning methodologies, technology and standards including Principles of Adult Education, Teaching and Learning Theories, Expertise Development Continuum and Outcome Focused Education.
- Act as a resource for various departments in the areas of staff development and provides insight into educational needs and requirements.
- Facilitate workshops and classes and demonstrate knowledge of adult learning.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Demonstrate flexibility and effectiveness working in teams and alone.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects successfully and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize rapidly.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail including editing both the targeted message and spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent communication skills oral and written.
- Strong instruction and facilitation skills, able to adjust techniques to accommodate individual learners or diverse learning outcomes.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 35259927 indianapolis