Company Name:Indianapolis Bakery
Entry level professional opportunity for recent college graduates. The CTP Program is designed to prepare candidates for first level leadership positions upon successful completion of the 12-24 month program. CTPs build technical and leadership competencies in the selected area of expertise while gaining a broad knowledge base of all core business functions critical to the manufacture of Kroger products. Relocation is a requirement of the CTP Program. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System Principles. Role model and demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Initiate active development through interactions with team members, mentors, Corporate and Plant sponsors.
- Demonstrate excellence in project planning, execution, and timing through project evaluation and use of available resources to expedite project completion.
- Participate in the multi-faceted orientation process.
- Demonstrate commitment in the plant safety process.
- Contribute and participate in practical, challenging and meaningful assignments.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must relocate as a requirement of the CTP Program
- Experience through internships, part time, or full time positions
- Self-motivated; able to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision
- Administration: Bachelors degree in Business or related field
- Engineering: Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Finance: Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
- Human Resources: Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Manufacturing Information Technologist (MIT): Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science plus Microsoft (MS) Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or MS Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) with emphasis in MS Windows 2008 Server and MS SQL 2008 database management; or MS Certified Technology Specialist certifications in Windows 7, MS Windows 2008 Server, and MS SQL Server 2008
- Operations: Bachelors degree in Operations Management or related field
- Quality Assurance: Bachelors degree in Food Science, Biological or Chemical Sciences
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Graduate degree in discipline related field
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in union environment
Education Level:Bachelor's Required
Required Travel:Up to 25%
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN||Indianapolis|| 6801 English Avenue ||46219 || Indianapolis Bakery||None||Engineering; Management; Manufacturing ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 35259902 indianapolis