Newer Equipment & Up to $8K Sign On Bonus - New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
US Xpress--one of the top paying carriers in the industry--has great Dedicated Openings for Class A CDL Team Drivers. Earn 50 CPM, get home weekends, receive newer equipment and excellent benefits. Plus, up to an $8,000 sign on bonus!
Join US Xpress today and get your career started with the second-largest privately held truckload carrier in the country. We're also proud to be a family-owned company that's never lost sight of what's truly important: drivers like you. The most important part of US Xpress is U.
Military Veterans - Now you can earn up to $82,000 your first year as a professional truck driver with our NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. US Xpress is one of a select few trucking companies approved by the VA. You'll get up to 24 monthly stipend checks from the VA in addition to top starting pay from US Xpress. So, you can earn up to $82,000 right away while you receive on-the-job training. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Veterans ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay. Call for more details or Apply Now!
Hurry! This is a limited opportunity for team drivers that are looking to get home weekends! Just fill out an application and we'll help you get started!
- Earn 50 CPM!
- Home Every Weekend - Scheduled Round Trip from from IN to PA
- Up to an $8,000 sign on bonus
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Newest Equipment - 2016-2018 Trucks
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 20:1
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must live within 75 miles of Greenfield, IN
- 21 Years or Older & CDL A
- Bonus based on team split
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: class b cdl team driver, class c cdl team driver, dockworker, great team, husband and wife team, over the road team, team otr, team trucker, team trucking, truck team
• Post ID: 35487262 indianapolis