Looking for a great job?
Want to be proud of producing a great product?
Do you love fresh bread?
Our bakers are responsible for the most important item we produce in our locations, our bread.
At DiBella's, our goal is to make the best sub sandwich you've ever tasted. Every sandwich starts with fresh bread that is baked continuously throughout the day in our store's in-house bakeries, giving the customer the freshest roll possible. We custom prepare every sandwich using the highest quality of meats, cheeses and condiments, complemented by a choice of delicious toppings.
Our restaurants feature comfortable dining rooms and a unique casual atmosphere, reminiscent of a 1940's NY style corner restaurant. We deliver fast and friendly service, always providing the highest quality product.
- Competitive pay
- Meal benefit
- Morning hours
- Paid vacation for full time bakers
- Health benefits for full time bakers
- Opportunity for advancement
- No alcohol service
- No late nights or overnights
- NO fryers
The bakers primary responsibility is to prepare and bake the bread and cookies to specification throughout the day. This ensures that our customers will have the freshest product possible every time they visit. Bakers must be able to accurately follow recipes and guidelines and are responsible for upholding cleanliness standards in the bakery. These tasks are generally performed prior to the store opening each day. Once the store is open for business, bakers move to the service line to help make subs, work cash registers or perform any other tasks a manager assigns.
The hourly employee is responsible for accomplishing tasks assigned by the Manager in charge. Tasks can be assigned by several methods, including by the Manager directly, by tools used by the restaurant (position charts, etc.), or by another person of responsibility in the restaurant. Tasks can be assigned at any time during the employees shift.
Baking and bakery
- Bread procedures and DiBellas quality guidelines followed to the letter.
- Ensure the bakery and all equipment with in it are kept clean and sanitary.
- Represent DiBellas commitment to fresh by always doing the right thing while in full view of our guests.
- Bring all concerns regarding quality to the attention of the manager on duty and the General Manager.
- Take pride in the bread and never compromise quality.
CREW JOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide excellent, friendly, upbeat customer service while preparing and serving a wide variety of food products and complete shift duties. The following list states the minimum requirements for all crew positions. All other positions will have expanded responsibilities. The hourly employee is responsible for accomplishing tasks assigned by the manager in charge. Tasks can be assigned by several methods, including by the manager directly, by tools used by the restaurant (position charts, etc.), or by another person of responsibility in the restaurant. Tasks can be assigned at any time during the employees shift.
- Prepare and serve menu items according to portion guidelines.
- Properly set up deli products/items such as cheeses, meats, breads, condiments, sauces, napkins, and wrap paper.
- Prepare hot and cold sandwiches at the customer's request.
- Display excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness of grills, deli counter, counter sink, and more.
- Develop a work pace sufficient to handle heavy rushes.
Fulfill all shift duties.
- Maintain customer viewed areas and food storage areas in sanitary, orderly condition meeting Health Department standards.
- Comply with Health Department Regulations.
- Willingness to increase pro
• Post ID: 21517517 indianapolis