- Part-time role that will require the new hire to work under 20 hours per week setting appointments with existing clients.
- Providing administrative support to a VALIC sales professional.
- Monitor and manage Financial Planning Advisor's calendar.
- Monitor and manage sales leads.
- Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature.
- Assist with processing paperwork and forms.
- Assist with preparing client mailings.
- Prepare routine correspondence; and, completing office tasks such as copying, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
- Put together client enrollment packets.
- This position will not perform selling duties, nor advise clients.
- To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal communication, be able to work with little supervision and have the ability to interact effectively with external contacts.
- Must consistently exercise discretion in handling client interactions, and in directing clients to the appropriate party for resolving problems or complex issues.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with applicable personal computer applications, including managing Outlook e-mail database, MS Word processing.
- MS Excel, and also acquire and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC sales materials ordering procedures and regulations pertaining to client contact.
- Laptop computer may be provided.
Click here for more info: http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_aig/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=391069&localeCode=en-us