St. Vincent Home Health
Registered Nurse (PRN)
Covers SW/NW Indianapolis
St. Vincent Home Health has a PRN Registered Nurse opportunity in Indianapolis!
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
- Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
- Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
- Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
- Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
- Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current, unencumbered State License as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current Drivers License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
- Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 34615642 indianapolis