8414 Franciscan Lane
Nights; Rotating; Weekends;Part-Time Benefit eligible
WHAT WE NEED
Caring, multi-tasking home healthcare professionals
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Sometimes the best healthcare is offered right in the patients home. In those cases, the home health or hospice aide becomes more than just a nurse. They become a patients lifeline, confidant and friend. Our home health aides go beyond taking vital signs and administering medicine. They also provide personal hygiene assistance, help with small things around the house, pray with our patients, and prepare light meals or snacks all while accurately assessing the patients status and communicating it back to the supervising clinician.
Are you able to deliver accurate and compassionate care in a variety of home environments? Do you have experience with home healthcare standards and regulations? Are you responsible and reliable? Can you accurately follow a care plan and keep the supervising clinician up-to-date on a patients needs? If so, we need your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide assistance with personal hygiene and elimination needs according to the established plan of care.
- Perform simple household duties essential to maintenance of proper health care at home.
- Prepare light meals or snacks, offers fluids and assists patients with eating.
- Document care provided.
- Practice strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health standards and regulations.
- Attend mandatory continuing education offerings.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Utilize good communication skills.
- Identify personal learning needs.Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in work assignments and personal accountability.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
High School Diploma/ GED Required
1-3 Years Experience
Travel:Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 34468417 indianapolis